Monday, July 23, 2007

Day 6: Thursday 23/06/05

After breakfast we went for a quick snorkel around the little island… then had to pose for the camera (Dr Jones, listen dude it’s not easy to ‘just float there’ ok!?!?) I did a little topless tanning before we had to leave… well no-one can see anyway so why the hell not. We packed up our things and we headed back to the main land.

Those crazies paddled back, I wasn’t going to kid myself I knew I couldn’t do that again. I went back on the boat with all our bags. I just lay on top of the boat and tanned some more. We went back to fat monkeys for one more night. I stayed out of the sun this time because I was fried and the sun touching my skin hurt. We walked down the coast to the villages and took lots of pics, the boys had a game of soccer with some of the locals with a ball made of plastic bags bound together. It was a quiet evening and we went to bed early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home